Lower belly challenge

Options
I measured 46 38 46 eight months back but now with strict gluten free and low carb diet have manged to bring it down to 41 32 41 but now the problem is I still have large belly specially lower belly that's why I can't wear the type of dresses I want to . I am 27 years and about to get married in 5months from now . I dream to have a flat belly on my wedding day . Pls guide me with best

Replies

• LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You didn't mention your exercise program. You want to focus on core exercises. I found the original best thing to help my tummy reduce was "bridges". (https://www.wikihow.fitness/Perform-the-Bridge-Exercise) Hope this helps!
  • Seeker2203
    Seeker2203 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost with very less exercise but with strict diet . Though I walk for 2 hours daily
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    You can't force your body to burn belly fat. If you make sure you are consistently in a calorie deficit, then you will continue to lose fat, but your body can burn that fat from anywhere and there is no way to control which fat is burned first. You can be sure that you're in a calorie deficit by weighing all your food, and making sure your exercise calories are not exaggerated.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It would probably help to add in some multiple muscle group exercises on top of your walking for overall muscle conditioning. It does not have to be a lot, but think exercises like push ups , planks, squats that engage several muscles at once. monster walks push ups and planks for 5-10 min per day would be where I would start. This will not help you lose weight any faster but can help to tone those areas which may produce a better appearance.