Where are the older people?

Replies

• Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    well I saw Led Zeppelin play at HIC arena in Honolulu when LZ #1 came out that year!! And Carol King a few months later open up for James Taylor - Sweet Baby James tour and she did the whole Tapestry album and we all were blown away!! Like who is this woman?? ok ok I was 16!! To quote the immortal words of prophet Neil Young "hey hey, my my Rock n Roll will never die"....oh yeah baby!! Rock On !!!

OMG that’s amazing!!!! I would gladly be your age instead of mine to have seen Led Zeppelin live!
  • George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    54 is that old??
  • meenie2
    meenie2 Posts: 1 Member
    B)68 here... But remember, they're only numbers :)
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    meenie2 wrote: »
    B)68 here... But remember, they're only numbers :)

Unless written as words.
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    54 Here. Sometimes I feel it but mostly I feel younger.
  • Suzyb1418
    Suzyb1418 Posts: 2 Member
    Young in mind but the body says what ever lol
  • danj_64
    So true. But the body can be re-taught old tricks
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Well that's creepy. I was reading and enjoying this thread until I realized that the ad banner at the top of the page was for pre-planning your funeral!!! I have never googled that btw. 58 here, feeling 90, wishing I was 45 (the age when I was most fit).
  • lessdefined82
    lessdefined82 Posts: 70 Member
    36. think i'm in better shape now than my 20s tho!
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    well I saw Led Zeppelin play at HIC arena in Honolulu when LZ #1 came out that year!! And Carol King a few months later open up for James Taylor - Sweet Baby James tour and she did the whole Tapestry album and we all were blown away!! Like who is this woman?? ok ok I was 16!! To quote the immortal words of prophet Neil Young "hey hey, my my Rock n Roll will never die"....oh yeah baby!! Rock On !!!

OMG that’s amazing!!!! I would gladly be your age instead of mine to have seen Led Zeppelin live!

There is incredible music being made today and there are amazing artists delivering shows better than Led Zeppelin could have then imagined possible. Don't let the Boomers lead you to think otherwise!

• avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Everyone is older than someone ... at 57, I am older than most.
  • LiftingUnicorn
    LiftingUnicorn Posts: 615 Member
    What's classed as olden's?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    36. think i'm in better shape now than my 20s tho!

Youngster!
  • danj_64
    I hope the rest of you oldsters are having a good weekend
  • 51caTlaDy
    51caTlaDy Posts: 18 Member
    Getting ready to turn 52. Don't think I'l be old until after 80.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member

I must be about your age. My first concert was Neil Diamond. Then Kenny Rogers and the First Edition.
    Oh, and the Everly Brothers, but I was only about 6 or 7 and didn’t really know what was going on.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    @corinasue1143
    Probably older than you, I remember the song Corina Corina 1960 by Ray Peterson.

My First concerts were in 60s in small theater in Iowa. Saw Beach Boys. Turtles and Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs (Wooly Bully) LoL!

Last concerts Neil Diamond and Michael Bolton in 90s Milwaukee.

Good memories.