losing weight

Options
Ive lost 12 pounds in one week.mostly eating a energy for lunch.also no sodas.mostly water.went from 280 to 268.

Replies

• jimsessions8
    jimsessions8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I tried taking my blood pressure and blood sugar readings in the morning.with completly different readings then at nighttime.blood pressure went from 160 over 110 to 137 over 95.my blood sugar went from 237 to 151.i think its the eight hours of digestion when you sleep.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    As far as my weight is concerned it varies during the day.it starts at 74 at breakfast to 70 two hours later.to 68 before dinner.then it depends on how much i eat for dinner .usually it takes about 4 to 5 hours to digest a meal.my goal is to reach 230.i suppose 2 to 3 pounds a week is realistic.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    As far as my weight is concerned it varies during the day.it starts at 74 at breakfast to 70 two hours later.to 68 before dinner.then it depends on how much i eat for dinner .usually it takes about 4 to 5 hours to digest a meal.my goal is to reach 230.i suppose 2 to 3 pounds a week is realistic.

Actually, 2 lb per week is the maximum you should be aiming for. Anything more than that risks all sorts of negative health consequences; most of which won't become noticeable until the damage has been done.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    it's mostly water weight. you'll see the weight loss slow down a bit after that first initial drop.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options

74? What does that mean?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options

It takes roughly 36 hours from consumption of food to elimination, my recent research shows.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    275 to 270
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    This morning weight 268 blood pressure 136 over 95 blood sugar 150 way better then last night