Anyone keto or low carb wanna be friends?

Going back on keto/low carb would love to follow someone else daily for motivation and love to see what you eat in day <3 29 ye as r old female 18 months post partum. I also have pcos 2oth insulin resistance so really need to try to stick to this low carb way of life!!

Replies

• marie2141
    marie2141 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm on the south beach diet it's low carb too.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    I am doing Profile... low carb and low fat. I have an open diary. Love sharing ideas and getting them. Feel free to add!
  • malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 138 Member
    edited June 2019
    Meeee!!! Im 34 yrs old, i work from home. I have 4 kids. My youngest baby is 8 months, still breast Fed. I have been doing low carb for almost 2 weeks
  • michquinn82
    michquinn82 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey just started watching what I eat and working out after a very aggressive surgery 8 moths ago. 36 yr old female post menopausal now. Looking to lose 25 lbs in the next year. Would love to help support and share with you 💜
  • anamariahanea
    anamariahanea Posts: 4 Member
    Hei! I m 29 as well.Never tried koto, but right now i read about it and i find it really cool.
  • Anusha235
    Anusha235 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! I'm 31 years old and currently trying and massively failing at low carb at the moment. Would love some group motivation/accountability. Trying to lose a stubborn 20kg to help with fertility.