Best threadmills

Options
Hi I'm living in Ireland and was just wondering 2at would be the best threadmill to buy for the home running and walking . Incline also .. price range from 400 to 600 euro

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I bought one on Amazon for $100 USD...not electric, manual, driven by gravity and your body weight, but very effective and very slim (my space is too limited for a big electronic one) and it has held up well over the years. Plus, quiet enough to walk on while I watch TV, which is a nice bonus.

Of course, I'm assuming Amazon delivers to Ireland???
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    You won't get much for that price unfortunately unless you want use it only for walking. I suggest looking at the reviews on TreadMill Doctor and maybe upping your budget just a little.

Good luck.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I bought one on Amazon for $100 USD...not electric, manual, driven by gravity and your body weight, but very effective and very slim (my space is too limited for a big electronic one) and it has held up well over the years. Plus, quiet enough to walk on while I watch TV, which is a nice bonus.

Of course, I'm assuming Amazon delivers to Ireland???

That's what I would do. This one from Sunny Fitness hasn't been released yet in the UK, but it looks like it will soon. The beauty about manual ones is they hold up really well and the motor won't break because you're the motor!

https://www.amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-Treadmill-Resistance/dp/B07GFHQLKH
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Check local for sale websites, we have Craigslist here in U.S. Also, check any gym that is selling used commercial units.