62 years old. Before and during

Teri_F
Teri_F Posts: 9 Member
eq522ul3o02s.jpeg

I’m 62. The picture in white was taken in March when DH and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary. I weighed 199 lbs ( down from 208 lbs. in September) . After seeing that terrible picture I immediately went on a diet and have so far lost 16 pounds. Current weight 183. Still need another 30 to be at healthy BMI .

Replies

• pjwrt
    pjwrt Posts: 166 Member
    Good job. It seems most of our generation got on that fat train. I didn't, but I did catch the ugly express...lol.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • barb6806
    barb6806 Posts: 2 Member
    You look marvelous, Teri! I'm so glad to know it CAN be done, even at our age :) (I'm 63 and starting where you were when you started). Thanks for the inspiration!
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Those of us who have transformed should get down on our hands and knees and kiss those rock bottom moments that gave us the desire to make some serious changes.

Congratulations on your interim progress. Now, keep marching forward!
  • Bayluvr
    Bayluvr Posts: 115 Member
    You look beautiful at your previous weight, but even more stunning now! Congratulations for a job well done. I'm 63 and did it, so I'm living proof that it CAN be done 😄
  • Freedom1862
    Freedom1862 Posts: 20 Member
    You look amazing! Great work!!
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    If you are 62, I'm 84 😄 Stellar transformation.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Wow you don't look like your 62 and congrats on kicking butt
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!