Keep accountable

Options
tmt__1993
tmt__1993 Posts: 30 Member
Starting today June 19th I have 100 days till a wedding I'm in. This post will be my blog. My stuggles, my strengths, everything wi be posted. Out and in the open for everyone to see for my own accountability. Feel free to follow my journey. I'm trying to get down to 145lbs with 150lbs being realistic. I'm 5'8" and currently 157lbs. I will be doing the keto diet. Mostly focusing on low carb and higher protein. I've lost the weight before but it didn't stick. I hope this blog will help me get to the goal I want.
Day 100

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. ☺
  • tmt__1993
    Options
    Thanks! I made coffee cake today for a co-worker and only taste tested it. #smallwins
  • tmt__1993
    Options
    Day 99. Today was a good day. Had two protein shakes and a cheese stick. This held me over until I went to DQ for a cake for my co worker. Unfortunately they did not have the cake I wanted, but I did get a mini smores blizzard. I could have easily inhaled a medium blizzard but I went to the mini for my little smores fix. Otherwise, my day wasn't runied by buying the giant cheeseburger I was really craving. (I need car snacks 😭)