Do I or dont i( ladies)

Options
bex220712
bex220712 Posts: 17 Member
Hi ladies does any one weight when there on there period?? I dont know if I should or shouldn't???

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    your weight will always be fluctuating some do to lots of causes, most women tend to gain a little water weight during their period. Weigh if you want, if it will make you discouraged to see that number go up then don't.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I do it, but that is so I just keep a schedule. I may not log it that week, but I do to keep me in check. With that being said, it doesn't discourage me or cause negative feelings. Just a nice quick weight to keep a routine going.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I am.....but I keep telling myself there's no freakin way I've gained 5 lbs in a week, this is water weight and it should be gone by this weekend. My theory is that if I weigh daily and record it - I like an app called Happy Scale, then I won't freak out so much the next time I randomly gain 2 lbs overnight after a not bad day. My weight doesn't usually fluctuate much at all so it's been a rather distressing week.
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I never weigh myself at all but I would bother during that time of month, especially the week before. Most women are bloated are retaining water
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I'm menopausal. I weigh every day.
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Saturday or Sunday, and if that falls on my cycle then I will. It's gonna fluctuate regardless, and it'll even out if it comes out a little higher during that time period.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Whatever you feel comfortable with. I use a trend weight app to sort through the noise, but I also don't see a lot of fluctuations based on hormones.