Let's Motivate Each Other

Options
JohnM1987
JohnM1987 Posts: 13 Member
edited June 2019 in Motivation and Support
xlcdmdbarq7n.jpg
Hey everyone! As we all know it's easier to accomplish our goals with motivation and help along the way.

Let's get everyone on board here and do this fitness/heathly living together!

Anyone posting on here let's add as friends and keep each other going through thick an thin!

A little bit about myself- I am 32 years old and live in Canada. I'm 6'3 and weigh 240 pounds. I have been working out for 7 years and have been trying to live a healthy lifestyle for the same.

Let's get this!!!

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,736 Member
    Options
    I'm all about motivational friends! I'm 15 years older than you, hope you don't mind an old fart for a friend! I gained A LOT after having a two level back fusion and being stuck in bed for a year while it fused to get my hardware out. I wasn't skinny right before that, had trouble moving then. I've lost weight and maintained, then cracked down in January to lose the rest, get in shape, and improve my diet. I lift weights and use the elliptical 3 days a week and use my recumbent bike every day I can. I'm down 86 lbs from my heaviest and 32 lbs since January with about 10-15 to go.
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I’m down! I just turned 40 and I need to lose 40lbs. We’ve got this! Anyone in this thread, feel free to add me. I could use the support and love to help motivate others!
  • natachyp
    natachyp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 20lbs