Getting Back On That Horse

rescuepete
rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on and off for the past 9 months, having lost anywhere between 45-60 pounds. For a couple months, I do awesome, and then for a couple months I either plateau or slide back down 5-10 pounds. Overall, it's going great, and right now I just need to get back into it after basically taking the past 2 months off. I used some other calorie tracking site that had an iPhone app back in late 2009, then I got bored with that. Then I just kind of did my own thing, and that got boring too. I guess it's back to calorie-tracking again, nothing wrong with that. Let's see if your support will help me stick to myfitnesspal for more than a couple months. I have faith in you!

Replies

• Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Welcome. I know boredom is an issue. I struggle with that too. I have found MFP with its calorie tracking, exercise log, and supportive people to be very helpful. More importantly, it is working for me, so in spite of occasional boredom I keep it up.
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    I hear you! I also have slipped up so much that I just entered my current weight and it has increased almost 8 lbs since Feb? Lot's of stress eating and less gym time. I still try to get in there at least 3 x per week, but need to amp it up to 6 times per week until I reach my goal. And to get there I'm going to track every thing I eat here and every calorie i burn...best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.