Last takeaway!

Options
I need to get myself into shape!

So last takeaway tonight ready for a change tomorrow!

Motivation needed

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Don't overdo tonight. It will only make it harder for you tomorrow. 😉
  • sarahmonicarachel
    sarahmonicarachel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hope it all worked out as you planned :)
  • AyoBenni2618
    AyoBenni2618 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What's takeaway?
  • katherineleggett
    katherineleggett Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    What's wrong with takeaway? As long as you maintain the required calorie deficit eating takeaway is fine.

Everything when it’s a huge donner kebab with cheesy chips then loads of sweets after 🤦🏻‍♀️

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    What's takeaway?

It's the British word for take out or to-go.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm donairs................ It's been so long. Hey I get it. Many of us had that last big meal. Good luck on the go forward now.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    What's wrong with takeaway? As long as you maintain the required calorie deficit eating takeaway is fine.

Everything when it’s a huge donner kebab with cheesy chips then loads of sweets after 🤦🏻‍♀️

Then the issue isn't take away food. The issue is over-eating. If you ate that much home made food you'd be in the same situation.

It's entirely possible to consume takeaway in a responsible manner that lets you enjoy the things you like to eat while still losing weight.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I get delivery about 8-10 times a week on average. 5 times a week is a lunch service that does offer a lower calorie option that I sometimes take advantage of, but the other 3-5 is normal delivery from restaurants. It's quite possible to still have it and figure out how to make it fit within your diet.

It may be beneficial to take a break from takeaway or delivery for a little while while you get started, but you're not going to be able to go your whole life without it, so the sooner you figure out how you can work that into your plan, the better it will be for you long term.