July Biggest Loser Challenge Registrations OPEN (Until June 29th midnight)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETITION ;)

July is a great time to recommit to your weight loss goals, so join with us for our July Challenge to help keep you motivated.
July REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Here are the steps to register for June:

1. Leave a comment here in the comments section below.
2. CLICK HERE to register and enter starting weights

**Note: You may have to join the group to post your starting weights.**

Registration ends this June 29th, or until we reach capacity.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

REGISTRATION PAGE
(https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751048/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

BIGGEST LOSER GROUP PAGE
( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge )

Replies

• AB0215
    Options
    Don't forget to comment here first, then post your starting info on the registrations thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751048/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to a great month of losing!!! Thanks for all you do for our groups, Ashley!!
  • annettemiller567
    annettemiller567 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge like this to keep my momentum up! Thank you for organizing this!
  • AB0215
    Options
    I need a challenge like this to keep my momentum up! Thank you for organizing this!

@annettemiller567 Don't forget to post your starting information:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751048/july-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser Challenge is awesome. I've participated now for 3 months and have lost 21.6#. The encouragement and support are awesome. You can choose to post daily or not, but then be accountable by weighing in weekly. Why not join!? There are 6 months left in the year... make them a great 6 month and be that far ahead of you 2020 New Year's Resolution!!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'd like to join.
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Id like to join too!
  • johicks
    Options
    Need accountability and a support system? Join.
  • happy7811
    happy7811 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to join but first need to figure out how to do it from my phone here use to have computer but it don't work .I need support an motivation.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Count me in ... I’ve been away for a while but working on that last ten pound before our August cruise - very motivated! 😅
  • Kate_X4
    Kate_X4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!!!
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Is there room for 1 more please?
  • okaymoose
    okaymoose Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I'm in!
  • johicks
    Options
    Exciting to see new challengers joining.
  • lauracostain
    lauracostain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    happy7811 wrote: »
    I would like to join but first need to figure out how to do it from my phone here use to have computer but it don't work .I need support an motivation.

You can still access the community from the app on a phone, just a little more effort really.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day/Weight/Comment
    06/22 247 lbs trying to restart Keto with sister
    06/23 245.8 lbs mostly water, but drinking a lot of fluids to flush the body. Calories still at the 2100 top end. Goal is to get in 10000 steps per day again.
    06/24 244.8 lbs Drinking plenty of water so I am not dehydrating. Did a morning walk for 1.5 mile in the morning. Took a nice hike with my son on a local “hill” after work. Nice vertical and plateau.
    06/25
    06/26
    06/27
    06/28
    06/29
    06/30
    07/01