Duromine anyone?

Hi all,
I was prescribed Duromine and I went online to see how others were doing on the meds and freaked out!! Some people were barely eating. Yes, they were losing weight - but would gain it back immediately when eating again.

I didn’t want to be there, tired of the yo-yo weight fluctuations. So I wondered, how can I make this sustainable and long term?

Then I remembered the MyFitnessPal app I’d downloaded in 2017. The app would help me to train myself to eat normal, healthy portions with all the right macro nutrients and it’s something I can use even after going off Duromine.

So I started on 14th Feb this year. (Because its Valentine’s Day- and it’s about time I love myself)🤣🥰) and I’ve lost 24.8kg to date. Just hit Double Digits last week which was awesome.

I still have another 10-20kg to go. (10 for myself - 20 if I want to be in the BMI range for my height) Most importantly though, it’s becoming a habit to be aware of what I’m eating and adjusting for nights out, parties and of course my red wine and chocolate.

MyFitnessPal is helping me to be more moderate than I’ve ever managed alone, and I’m grateful for all the work the developers put in. You guys are awesome. Thanks.

I’d love to hear from anyone else who is on Duromine and using MyFitnessPal.
Ps. I’m weaning myself off the Duromine and now only take the meds every 2nd or 3rd day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!