Need accountability buddies

Options
Not new been here a long time. I gained back the 50 lbs I had lost with using the add calories button and not being held accountable by anyone. I need someone to call me out and who is going to ask what I ate . Someone who expects the same of me and who wants to lose weight. I’m 55 years old and am super motivated right now but need an accountability buddy or buddies.

Replies

• ElenaOsburn
    ElenaOsburn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can get to know each other. I am also looking for an accountability partner
  • justbeverly51
    justbeverly51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I need an accountability partner too. I'm 56 and super motivated. I've lost 16, but I have a long, long way to go.
  • Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Sharon. I’m 55 and need to lose 150 pounds! I weighed in at 311 lbs and have lost 6 lbs since restarting. I originally started out 1990 days ago at 289 lbs and got down to 239. I’m so mad at myself for getting lazy and estimating my calories to fit my max allowed. 😡. That’s why I need an accountability person. I drink 80-120 ounces of water a day, have a Fitbit but need to log each and every morsel I put into my mouth. I know that. But, and this is a big one, I don’t just add in calories unless I know someone is watching and will call me out. Not in a mean way but a friend way. I work full time. Am a wife in an empty nest home with 2 fur babies. We have one daughter who was married last summer and lives across town. Ok more later.