Hoola hooping

Options
amioc
amioc Posts: 175 Member
Hi everyone has anyone tried hoola hooping to tone and loose inches off your tummy? Does it work? I’m thinking of buying one but wanted to know if it works first. Thanks in advance

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    No exercise will target a specific area for losing inches.

Hula Hooping is fun and therefore will help with your calorie burn, especially if you learn to get your arms involved with off body tricks and/or hoop dancing.

Hula hooping isn't really an ab workout, unless you have no core strength at all. You don't wiggle your tummy to make it happen. It is very much a cardio thing, using mostly legs, and if you do the tricks, the arms.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    No exercise will target a specific area for losing inches.

Hula Hooping is fun and therefore will help with your calorie burn, especially if you learn to get your arms involved with off body tricks and/or hoop dancing.

Hula hooping isn't really an ab workout, unless you have no core strength at all. You don't wiggle your tummy to make it happen. It is very much a cardio thing, using mostly legs, and if you do the tricks, the arms.

Agree. I use it to raise my NEAT by hooping while watching TV. It's about on par or probably less than walking.