Hypothyroid/Hashimoto Friends

Options
Hey ya'll I've been battling hypothroid for over a year now, and recently had an ultrasound where it was discovered that my thyroid was unusually small, I also had labs today to test for antibodies to confirm if I have hasimoto or not, I have MANY of the symptoms, with one of the main ones being fatigue, some days to the point where getting out of bed is a task. Looking for people who know what it's like and can support weight loss efforts, but yet understand that some days, things like working out, or even actually cooking a meal aren't gonna happen.

Replies

• pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll I've been battling hypothroid for over a year now, and recently had an ultrasound where it was discovered that my thyroid was unusually small, I also had labs today to test for antibodies to confirm if I have hasimoto or not, I have MANY of the symptoms, with one of the main ones being fatigue, some days to the point where getting out of bed is a task. Looking for people who know what it's like and can support weight loss efforts, but yet understand that some days, things like working out, or even actually cooking a meal aren't gonna happen.

Hello! I would love to add you. I have Hashimoto's. I'm here hoping to find some people who have similar experiences and stay motivated to exercise daily. We can do this!