80 Pounds to L O S E , any new active friends ?

Options
KaeMarieXO
KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
edited June 2019 in Getting Started
y2c8lc0mud0c.jpeg
Looking for new active motivational friends , who are seeking the exact same support as me. Looking to grow, build, and mold my body with a fitness family full of love and support, I’m currently 247lbs and my goal is 160 . I’m 5’10 also , so please feel free to add me and let’s make this month count !

Replies

• Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a little bit more than that to lose (SW 250, CW 224 GW 130's). I'll send you a request. I check in every day but do need to do better with logging food.
  • iamaceofcards
    iamaceofcards Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have around 80 lbs to lose. I'm 20, add me if you like <3
  • MsPantherNPink
    MsPantherNPink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. We are basically the same size with somewhat similar goals. I am 5'10 and 243 lbs, but I only want to get down to about 180-185. I am just beginning my lifestyle change, AGAIN. I would be happy to have someone to share ideas, progress, and recipes with along the way. Every bit of encouragement helps.
  • Vynex
    Vynex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me :) I have about 70 pounds to lose for my first goal.
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I wish it didn’t take so long to lose weight...lol. I get it but it would be nice if I could lose it faster.
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me I’m looking for some added motivation, I’m 248 my goal weight is 160 but my short term goal is 200. Feel feee to add me!
  • Aimee_Geroux
    Aimee_Geroux Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have 80lbs to lose. And... I may have done something stupid... I've signed up to run a half-marathon on October 20th. I can barely manage 5k now!
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same...more active friends. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • gettingto65
    gettingto65 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I’m similar in wanting to lose around 80lbs.
    Feel free to add me, I’m a moron who can’t work out how to do it ha.
  • KaeMarieXO
    KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So grateful for all my new friends and I look forward to watching everybody melt this weight off
  • chamberstracy614
    chamberstracy614 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just started losing weight! I started with wanting to lose 80 pounds . I now have 62 to go!
  • chamberstracy614
    chamberstracy614 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am aiming for the same goal! I reached my first goal of being under 230, I am at 227! My next goal is being under 200!! My goal weight is 160
  • fitchick37
    fitchick37 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes please, started at 244.4 on 25th June, down to 237.2 today and loads more to go! I need some cheerleaders and motivation in my life and I'll pay it back :smile: Sending friend requests!
  • amirafethi6
    amirafethi6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new on here just signed up but not sure how to change my daily kilojoules to calorie can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance
  • stephvils420
    stephvils420 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello every one!! I am new to this and looking for motivational friends also. Looking to lose 50lbs.
  • reachthatgoalgirl
    reachthatgoalgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm 23 and on my journey to better health and activity. I'm looking to lose 83 pounds as well as tone up. Feel free to add me so we can motivate one another!
  • kirstyandmychihuahua
    kirstyandmychihuahua Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me please 😊 I have just come back on mfp with almost 60lbs to lose 🤪 27 from Ireland 👋
  • sadie60005
    sadie60005 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! 5’7”, with 237 as my current weight. Goal is right around 150, but we’ll see where I end up. Add me!