Something to drink other than water?

Options
2»

Replies

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I love seltzer water. I buy the plain Polar Brand but there are others like LaCroix, etc. Zero calories, no nothing - only carbonated water. If I'm feeling crazy I will add lemon, lime, raspberries, etc. It's a little more fun than plain water.

Same here. Flavored seltzer water is all I drink except coffee. It was an acquired taste when I first started drinking it a few years ago but I absolutely love it now.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero or Clear American for me.

Second the Clear American, don't like plain water. Plus it's cheap, like 50 cents at Walmart.
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like unsweetened ice tea, unsweetened chocolate almond milk, and the low sugar fever tree tonic water. My issue with diet soda and other drinks is that they are so sweet. The problem with sugar replacements is that it's hard to tell how sweet it is. If it has 6 grams of sugar I know how sweet it's going to be, if it has stevia it's going to be sweet as heck.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I can sleep if I have caffeine in the afternoon/evening, so when I don't want water it's diet A&W for me.
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    mom2kpr wrote: »
    I bought a Cirkul water bottle. You buy flavored cartridges for it. I love it.
    www.drinkcirkul.com

My s/o has one of these and loved it for a while, but it is pricy to maintain and we both hate how wasteful it is. You can save a lot of money just finding some water enhancers/flavors at the grocery store you like.
  • linza7116
    linza7116 Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have not tried Mio but love Stur which is sweetned with stevia and is not bitter. I really like the lemon. The bottle fits nicly in my purse, I can squirt it into sparkling water, make keto shaved ice, use it in tea, make flavored ice cubes, flavor a vodka drink and flavor whipped cream. I'm on the keto diet so carbs are my big no no. Mio contains sucralose which I do not want to use.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    In the evening, either Powerade Zero or Diet A&W are my go-to options for something with no carbs/calories and also no caffeine.
    I like Coke Zero Sugar and Pepsi Zero Sugar during the day but I have to quit drinking caffeine in the afternoon or else it keeps me awake at night.