Delete entire meal with one button?

Options
LyndaBSS
LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
Hey everyone.

I love being able to fill out my meals but sometimes I change my mind and want a different meal entirely. Is there an easier way to delete a meal other than deleting each food item one at a time?

Thanks all! 😊

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    Options
    I'll check it out, thanks.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Well it's not one button, but if you're using the app and hit the little pencil icon at the top, you can select a bunch of stuff to delete together.

Ooh, that's a helpful trick I didn't know about. Thank you!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Well it's not one button, but if you're using the app and hit the little pencil icon at the top, you can select a bunch of stuff to delete together.

You can also click the box next to a meal and delete the whole thing at once.

The app is just much better for logging, IMO. You can delete easier and the search function is way better.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options

well heck. thanks for that!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    *kitten* THAT IS AWESOME TO KNOW!
  • Blackwatch2000
    Blackwatch2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »

You can also click the box next to a meal and delete the whole thing at once.

The app is just much better for logging, IMO. You can delete easier and the search function is way better.

^ yes, click the pencil then delete a whole meal; so two clicks. Much better than the pc.
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    I was actually not using the app but am giving it a go now. What can I say? I'm old and low tech. 😁