Advice please

Options
So I've worked really hard the first 6 months of the year, bulking up my upper body while eating at a slight surplus as I've been marathon training. I like where I am now, nothing is going to remove the loose skin, but my shoulders, chest and arms are visibly more muscular than at the start of the year. (I have had comments, especially in the last few weeks as I've dropped some of the fat)

Although I'm female and older, I seem to be lucky in that I can actually put on muscle, not as fast as a man, but faster than it seems many women (I do also work very hard though).

I'm about quarter of the way through a cut right now, 5lb out of 19lb down, losing at about 3lb a month. Am I right in thinking that if I continue lifting at the same intensity through the cut, then I should be able to preserve the majority of the muscle? And will I still be able to increase strength (I'm running 5/3/1 with BBB accessories, plus do bodyweight, and trx work with a PT and go to various classes including barbell and circuits where I always take the heavier option), or is that likely to stall or even reduce?