muffin

I'm losing weight, but I still have this muffin top. I'm not losing anything in my stomach area? How do I get rid of the muffin top and back fat?

Replies

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    where you lose the weight is genetic. often the first place to store the fat is the last to lose.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    You are probably losing in those places too, it just might not be as obvious compared to your wishes/expectations. Until you have reached goal weight, it's really difficult to pass judgement on progress in specific areas. Just keep it going!!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,811 Member
    Happily, the modern style of pants is going back to being at the waist or slightly higher. That should eliminate muffin top.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,388 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Happily, the modern style of pants is going back to being at the waist or slightly higher. That should eliminate muffin top.

I've been waiting for low raise pants for ages! Wide pelvis and slim waist = no pants that sit comfortably. Those very low pants never made it here, if they ever existed in the past 10 years.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,811 Member
    yirara wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »

I've been waiting for low raise pants for ages! Wide pelvis and slim waist = no pants that sit comfortably. Those very low pants never made it here, if they ever existed in the past 10 years.

The really low rise pants went out here 2 or 3 years ago, and the medium rise pants are starting to go now. I'm seeing more that come up a couple inches above the waist, paired with a crop top.