Seeking Additional Fitfam Members

Options
Hey MFPers. I am looking to add some more friends on here and build my circle a bit. Years ago I lost a good amount of weight on here and kept it off by learning and living a completely new lifestyle. One of the biggest things I can attribute that to was my awesome support group. I have a good group of friends now, many still quite active and supportive. Others are likely just in their struggle phases or focused on other areas of their lives right now. I've been there, I get it.

A little about me: I just got married a month ago and returned from my honeymoon about 2 weeks ago so now I have all the time needed to master my active lifestyle because I would like to improve even more. Now that I've returned, I'm focused on training for my first 10K, which I'll be running with one of my closest friends.

I’m a basketball player that turned 31 this year. I lost about 6 good hooping years of my twenties due to injuries caused by my unhealthy lifestyle. I'd love to get to the place that I was at in my early twenties and I understand it'll be a long road but I'm up for every step of it.

Add me if you are looking for the same.