New here, "short" friends?

Steph109876
Steph109876 Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello everyone,

I have heard of this site and decided to give it a try. I think it is helpful to track my food, but I feel that by doing so it is making me obsessed with food and what I eat, which may be making me eat more in the long run...?? Plus I get stressed about having to log everything I eat, I can't relax until it is entered in or else all I think about is "I gotta log that..."

I have made an honest effort to track everything, even with all of my screw ups, and there are many. Unfortunately. I tend to stuff my face late at night. I've struggled with this for years, and it seems like every time I drink all I want to do is eat.

I am 5' 1.5", I'd say I'm about 125ish and would like to be 110. Any shorter females maybe want to be friends? Perhaps I'll be more accountable with my eating if I know someone else can look at my diary...

Replies

• There is a group you can join on here called "Petite Girls Unite".... it's for women 5'4" and under :)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    5'2" here - feel free to add me
  • There is a group you can join on here called "Petite Girls Unite".... it's for women 5'4" and under :)

thank you!
  • saraaaas
    saraaaas Posts: 14
    hey! 5'3 here! feel free to add me as a friend or message me if you need encouragement or just to chat(:
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Welcome!!
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Manlets, When will they learn??
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    I'm 5'2"! Feel free to add me :)
  • I'm 5'2" and I am currently 126 lbs with a goal of 115. Feel free to add me - we are similar size with similar goals.
  • vickij85
    vickij85 Posts: 15
    I'm 5'2 with 32lbs to go... Feel free to add me :-) x
  • kckc69
    kckc69 Posts: 46 Member
    4'11 Here, feel free to add me, the more support the better :)
  • jillebee44
    jillebee44 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm 5'2" if you would like to add me...always looking for more friends and motivation!! :)
  • Royalsolid
    Royalsolid Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, i'm 5"3" feel free to add me. i'm new too!
  • percypat
    percypat Posts: 26
    5'2". We're about the same weight and looking to get to the same goal :) Add me if you like!
  • bluebelltinkerbell
    bluebelltinkerbell Posts: 36 Member
    Im 5'1" anyone can add me, im on here everyday :)
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    4'11 female here, 139 pounds , feel free to add me..:D
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    hello from India. I am 5.2". M new too. have to lose around 40 lbs. currently at 152 lbs. Add me if u like.
This discussion has been closed.