NO MORE LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- JULY 2019 CHALLENGE

Options
lamlamsmakeover
lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
For the newbies, here's what it's all about: if you feel like you're self-sabotaging by munching/binging after dinner or like you're doubling your in-calories at night :/ , then join us in fighting late night snacking :wink:!

How this goes:
- each of us decides what late night snacking means to them (could be either binging, if you're inclined to it or simply eating anything at all after a certain time; some may find that having a healthy snack after dinner is perfectly alright and be upset only when they go overboard)
- we post by the formula: Me: X vs. LNS: Y, where X is "how many evenings you stuck to it" and Y "the times late night snacks won"
- additionally, you may want to add a * to the latest number.
- feel free to also post streaks of how many days you've managed to be free of late night snacking

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated :wink: , as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile! :smile:

Welcome!

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Do we continue with our streak from june?
  • jenamac16
    jenamac16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • pkeye
    pkeye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • donnajgrant
    donnajgrant Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    May I join please?
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My nemesis - I'm in...
  • pennysob
    pennysob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I usually have a small snack before bed, but I've found that lately they have become less healthy and growing in size. Starting this month I'm going to try to be more conscious of size and nutritional value. Looking for support to regain good eating habits.
  • Liza_271
    Liza_271 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh this is just what I need, late night snacking and binging is my downfall. I can stay on track all through the day and then screw it all up. Hopefully it will help me to resist the snacks if I have to admit it publicly every day!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,927 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    LNS: 0

Streak: +7
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Started 6/10
    June ME 20, LNS 0, Streak 20

7/1
    ME 1
    LNS 0
    Streak 21
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,931 Member
    Options
    Posting early to help strengthen me this evening. I don't want to start the month with a LNS as the winner for today.

Me 1
    LNS 0

• ksuker7
    ksuker7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me:1

Definitely a problem area for me. Do well all day and crash at night. Thank you for the challenge!
  • pennysob
    pennysob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
  • nlaquerre2020
    nlaquerre2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh, I belong in this club. I snack before bed. Gained 10 lbs. I hear not watching TV and staying away from screens are better so we can get to sleep. Reading or gentle yoga but I barely do it. Over 50 is challenging alone never mind eating cookies at 11pm. N
  • nlaquerre2020
    Options
    Ok, its 10;08 I will let you know if I made it through the night and went to bed without a snack. Hoping for an X on my first nigh on July 1st. gn thanks
  • Liza_271
    Liza_271 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    First day done ☺

Me: 1
  • nlaquerre2020
    Options
    X1 so far. 7/1/19
  • donnajgrant
    donnajgrant Posts: 85 Member