Looking for a few 20's Female Accountability Partners

Hi there!

I'm looking for 1-5, 20 something females that have similar weight loss goals to hold each other accountable!

See the thing is, I know what I should eat and how I should exercise to meet my goals, but I'm only accountable to myself and my self-discipline is NOT where it should be right now. So I'm looking for someone I can share my meals with in 100% honesty, complain about the intensity of my workouts with, and just receive and provide support and encouragement!!!!

Background information on me...
CW:183 lbs
July GW: 176 lbs
GW: 130 lbs

I'm not looking for someone who will be negative when I screw up (which I probably will), but I also don't want someone to baby me like I baby myself lol. I hope that makes sense. I think there is a good balance in helping someone realize where they went wrong and suggesting ways to fix it without being overbearing or too soft.....

I'm full of Pinterest knowledge and can share recipes, workouts, and fitness motivational quotes on the daily...if you're like me and are interested, don't hesitate to respond below or send me a friend request with a quick message!

I want to hear your goals! Leave them below :smiley:

Replies

• Feel free to add me! I am 21, and I’ve been back at trying to be healthy just since mid May. My SW was 239 (I gained a LOT in a short period from stress eating) and my GW is 160. Once I get there I’ll reevaluate. I’m currently down 15lbs, but have a long way to go. Sometimes I’m very available, and sometimes I’m very busy, but I’d be more than happy to be a motivation buddy!
  • quolwy
    quolwy Posts: 38 Member
    You can add me! I'm nearly 24, SW was 174lbs CW is 160lbs, and ultimate GW is also 130lbs.
    I'm currently enrolled in an intensive 6 week boot camp as well that has me on a nutrition plan, and I'm limited to 1200 calories a day, so I tend to be pretty disciplined.
    This is my 3rd time restarting my diet though, as I tend to become sarisfied with myself once I reach 140lbs and then I slip into old eating habits and tend to have my weight rest at around 155lbs normally.
    Anyways the difference this time is I work out 3-4 times a week with a personal trainer, so I dedinitely get the workout struggles! My diary is open too, so you and anyone else on this thread are more than welcome to add me as a friend! :)
  • losinginnursingschool
    losinginnursingschool Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2019
    I’ll be your friend! I’m 28
    SW 259
    CW 239
    GW TBD :)

I’m a daily logger and try to comment on my friends posts daily!
  • Feel free to add me. I'm 27, 199 lbs aiming for 143ish.
  • lizsimpkins
    lizsimpkins Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’m 315 looking at a GW of 160. Encouragement and support are fundamental in reaching goals!
  • kmalik5
    kmalik5 Posts: 44 Member
    I love more friends! I'm 23 and a little over half way to my goal. I tend to eat low-carb and I'm pretty active due to the nature of my friend group. We're usually out playing volleyball, hiking, or playing frisbee.

SW: 197
    CW: 156
    GW: 127

Bonus fact: My current goal is to do one pull-up because I currently can't, haha :smile:
  • vholley60197
    vholley60197 Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me also! I am 21 about to be 22! I am also a Pinterest addict and have a fitmom board! I am currently trying to lose weight and gain muscle. I am on a 1200 calorie diet but I do slip up once in awhile but mainly stick with it! :)
    SW: 157
    CW: 148
    GW: 135
  • kmcintee19
    kmcintee19 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me too! I'm in the exact same boat - lots of knowledge but lack the discipline. I'm 25, CW 314 GW 180. Just joined a gym again and need some accountability friends!
  • DaniellaaLouise
    DaniellaaLouise Posts: 33 Member
    @kerrimcghee9 Are we twins?!

CW - 183 (Also my start weight, this time around haha)
    GW - 130 I kid you not!

I'm 25 years old and 5'4.5 :smile: feel free to add me girls!
  • GemJade11
    GemJade11 Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me! I'm 24 with quite a lot of weight to lose. I'm 6'0 with a SW of 270 in March and my CW at 241. My GW is 150-170 depending on how I look and feel. I log everyday!
  • gingenerd
    gingenerd Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I need the accountability too. I'll be 25 next week, 5'7" with SW 208 and GW 150. I've dabbled with different programs but lacked consistency and accountability. I joined a gym a couple weeks ago and we're starting a challenge that included meal plans. I definitely need accountability partners to help me out.
  • maevven
    maevven Posts: 2 Member
    I'm glad you posted this because accountability has always been my weak point. I'm 19, almost 20 and serious about getting in shape. I'm also new to the forum portion of MyFitnessPal, and need to make some friends here. My name's Maeven, and I'm looking to add muscle and lower body fat.
    SW: 215
    GW: 140
  • bootayliiousx3
    bootayliiousx3 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there!

I'm looking for 1-5, 20 something females that have similar weight loss goals to hold each other accountable!

See the thing is, I know what I should eat and how I should exercise to meet my goals, but I'm only accountable to myself and my self-discipline is NOT where it should be right now. So I'm looking for someone I can share my meals with in 100% honesty, complain about the intensity of my workouts with, and just receive and provide support and encouragement!!!!

I'm not looking for someone who will be negative when I screw up (which I probably will), but I also don't want someone to baby me like I baby myself lol. I hope that makes sense. I think there is a good balance in helping someone realize where they went wrong and suggesting ways to fix it without being overbearing or too soft.....

I'm full of Pinterest knowledge and can share recipes, workouts, and fitness motivational quotes on the daily...if you're like me and are interested, don't hesitate to respond below or send me a friend request with a quick message!

Hi there!

• bootayliiousx3
    bootayliiousx3 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m 27 and was looking for support and accountability as well! I’m still confused on how to comment and speak to others on here honestly if anyone can help but I binge ate so much I just gained 20 pounds and trying to lose it! My goal is 115 and don’t have many friends so I’d love to join!
  • renni1
    renni1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm still learning how to use this website/app as well - I've had it for years but only ever tracked food and such and the accountability would be awesome. Right now I'm hovering around 155 but would love to see 140 (with a first goal of 150 - preferably by mid/end of September). I have 3 littles and my oldest is about to start school - so what I eat is going to be my main way of loosing weight until we get in a good rythym and can add exercise in.
  • kerrimcghee9
    kerrimcghee9 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry I just saw these responses. I completely forgot about this post honestly lol. Feel free to message me. I'll be making a groupchat for accountability!