Support/motivator/accountability partner?

Just wanting to reach out as I'm hoping to find someone who would want to work together to hold each other accountable, support one another and motivate!

This always seems to turn into a mental battle for me and I start struggling. Just want to keep on track and stay sane! I love helping support people too :)

Replies

• KScarlettOH
    KScarlettOH Posts: 3 Member
    Hiya,

Just restarting on here, again! Always a huge mental battle for me as well

Feel free to add me
  • ATP0602
    ATP0602 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey, new here and looking for motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    Need constant motivation here too
  • schapl
    schapl Posts: 9 Member
    Ditto! I just started again today too
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    I just posted a thread as well. I am looking for accountability partners to make sure I am logging my food. Would love to be able to have a group to hold each other accountable. I believe if you are my friend you can see my food diary.

If this sounds like something you would be up to and would like in return please add me.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Ditto on all the above...I am constantly looking for this. Anybody can add me!
  • Makingchanges17
    Makingchanges17 Posts: 124 Member
    So happy to see all of the replies! Thank you everyone and I think I was able to reach out to all of you?! If not, feel free to add me! :)
  • Gailileo687
    Gailileo687 Posts: 6 Member
    I'd also love to join! Workouts are so tough for me. I can do the diet, but trying to find motivation for a workout can really be tough! Today I won and had a killer workout. Tomorrow??? We'll see! Every day is a challenge :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    You are welcome to add me ....would love to support/encourage/cheer you on...wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    I am also looking for motivation and accountability... feel free to add me :)