Cellulite on a fit female

Options
ema_h9
ema_h9 Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2019 in Fitness and Exercise

I’ll do everything for the booty, weightlifting mostly. But every summer I have to lose weight in order to lose a bit of the cellulite on my thighs, then I become flat chested lol. Is there a way to target thighs only? Probably impossible..

Replies

• jorichards2
    jorichards2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I wish i could help. I have exactly the same problem. Hubby said I should accept it’s my body shape and it doesn’t matter, he said my face and chest is getting too thin time I stopped loosing and that was his reply when I said but look at my thighs!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    It’s genetic, sorry. The dumpling that makes fat cellulite and where you lose fat first from different parts of your body are both down to genetics.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    It's genetic. Gaining muscle and lifting can help, but for many it never completely goes away. I have it despite being fit and lean but since gaining muscle it is less noticeable.
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have it on the back of my thighs and it drives me insane! I am 5'7 and even when I weighed a 100 pounds (unhealthy) in my 20's I remember still having it.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have to become Skeletor up top on order to lose anything on my legs. I’ve just accepted it.