I need helo

I need someone to help me keep in track with my diet ... and hold me accountable to go to the gym.... I need that support system.... is there someone out there who can help

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    There is someone out there. It's you! (: I mean that in the most encouraging way possible. Realizing that I was in control of my body and that I didn't have to worry about anyone else being reliable was a freeing thing. Whenever I tried to rely on others, I found myself sneaking and cheating, but really I was just denying myself the responsibility and accomplishment that comes from self-accountability.
  • darienkeay
    darienkeay Posts: 2 Member
    Something that has worked for my boyfriend and I is when you reall don’t feel like working out or you think you’ll skip it today, that’s the day we go and give it our all. When it comes to food I really shouldn’t be eating, I remind myself of the guilt o usually feel afterwards and realize my results are more important to me. I’ve lost 10lbs since I’ve really gotten into a healthy lifestyle this past week and plan to keep going. Not everyone is going to benefit from the same advice. You just need to find what works for you! ☺️