5 wks in...

Options
I'm new to this app. I've been changing my eating for 5 weeks now and I've lost 9 lbs. I need to loose 20 more, but I'm shooting for smaller goals. I want to keep going. I want to change my eating for the rest of my life. I'm eating low carbs, no sugar. After logging in and entering my meals, I'm surprised at how few calories that I eat in a day. It says that I should eat more, but I'm going to stick to my plan. I'm just looking for some encouragement to keep on keepin' on.

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I swear by the small goals. You'll get this and succeed.
  • CharlotteHotcakes
    CharlotteHotcakes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was a real sugar-aholic, bad....and I quit cold turkey. It was hard at first, but I'm not missing it now. Bad habits are hard to break. We went to a Chinese buffet last night and sat by the dessert bar. I ate steamed clams, steamed shrimp, sushi (just the fish) and green beans and mushrooms...drank hot tea, plain. I watched several over-weight women collecting empty calories at the dessert bar and it made me NOT WANT TO EAT DESSERT. I can do this...got to keep that mind set! Oh, I did have a piece of watermelon!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3