Losing weight in the beginning

Has anyone else after beginning to lose weight thought maybe they weren’t losing and the scale was just wrong? I’ve lost 35 pounds all together (the half of which was done without MFP took years) and its almost surreal to me. I weigh less now than I did in my teens.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Nope cos there are other measures of progress in addition to the scale - I can see in pictures and measurements that I've taken and I am buying smaller clothes even after regaining some.
  • TBaebs
    TBaebs Posts: 10 Member
    It takes so much
    Mental effort to get off the damn couch and exercise. So l told myself all I need to do is walk for 30 minutes. Walk!! I can take a break from that fricken Candy Crush Sofa and chatting social media for 30 minutes. Well I’ve done that s bit long to get ther Fitbit to 10000steps. Once you get into a habit it gets so much easier.
    Today was a walk 5 minutes, jog 1 minute walk five minutes, walk one etc..That is it. I feel the pressure is off me knowing I don’t to transition n for a rave. All I need to do is walk the 10k a day. And I’ll be fine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!