Those on low calories eg 1300

Options
2»

Replies

• bosque1234
    bosque1234 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cals--in a wheelchair. I'm losing weight after 50 days. Typical foods all day, different days are 1 egg yolk and 3 egg whites sauteed, slice(s) of Tillamook cheese, fruits, coffee with Isolate whey protein, water, water, water, lean protein like baked chicken w/ garlic and spices, veggies, veggies, veggies cause they make you FULL, if bread: thin 60 cal a slice bread, (no mayos), lettuces, quinoa, unsalted roasted almonds, teaspoon of toasted pumpkin seeds, radishes, Chobani yogurts with small amount of granola, blueberries, sweet potatoes full or 1/2 as a main dish some meals, spices to make fun, tomatoes, **whole foods** cooking. Once in a while 1/2 servings Amy's frozen veggie lasagna or a slice of their pesto pizza. Eat and discover the high fats of Whole Foods pre made dishes! :-( Going to any restaurant is a landmine unless you really trust them to not soak your meat in fatty, salty spices before grilling...there are moments everyday where I feel mildly hungry. But I don't rush to the fridge to fill up like I used to. I try half an apple sliced with lemon on it, or a small handful of dry Cherrios believe it or not. I rock n roll with variety and odd things at different times, I don't feel the need to eat 'breakfast foods at breakfast', etc. I steer clear of drive thru's. I don't buy any crap sweets. I sometimes use Spenda in my coffee--(kill me!) and I'll have a diet Coke now and then. I discovered all of this through daily experimenting and online reading of low cal, high protein foods. Still learning everyday. Chickpeas next!