Favourite Chore

Options
2»

Replies

• navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My favourite "chore" is making the shopping list if I left to my husband we'd live on biscuits/cookies and baked beans! That's all he ever says "have we got beans? What about biscuits?" (in England biscuits means cookies!).

I hate cleaning but I do it everyday first thing to get it out of the way and I love having a clean house for that 1 hour between me cleaning it andmy son destroying it! The absolute worst is emptying the kitchen bin, I have given that job to my husband as I refuse to do it!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

Ohhhhhhhh just glanced down and see someone mentioned making the bed. Absolutely the BEST feeling when I'm doing that since it's makes the WHOLE room look fabulous when it's made.

Ok, that's it for now I guess, off to do some dishes so I can get the dishwasher 'high' feeling :laugh:

Fun/Interesting topic btw:wink::flowerforyou:

I ABSOLUTELY agree!! It's the first thing I do every morning. In fact, I've taught my 4 year old daughter to make her bed too before going downstairs in the morning. She loves doing it so much that she has told our housekeeper NOT to remake her bed.:heart: Yes... we are a house of bedmakers.
    Oh, and the next chore that always gets done before anything is emptied dishwasher
    and everynight before bed - I literally shine my kitchen sink. Foul kitchen smells in the a.m. are the absolute worst!:sick:
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    Favorite is vacuuming, dusting and swiffering the floors

Least favorite is bathrooms......ewwwwwwwww
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    I am so glad to see that I'm not the only one who shines her kitchen sink. There is nothing worse than a dirty kitchen sink, makes the whole kitchen seem dirty to me. I also get the empty dishwasher "high" :laugh:

Doing the cats boxes is getting easier, they are done every night....but one cat, the prima donna of the household has determined that she MUST pee outside her box once every night!!! :explode: :angry: