First big goal was hit! ONEDERLAND

Finally down to the 100’s again. This was the first big goal I set for myself when I started at 222 in March, and today I weighed in at 198.6! So happy! Next goal is 175, which is the highest weight where I still feel good about the way I look. Hopefully I can reach it before my 30th in October!

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

I reached onederland recently, too. Congratulations on your weight loss so far.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Congrats! Have you decided on your (non-food) reward?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Whoo hoo! Congrats!!🎊🎉🎈
  • kiran6002
    kiran6002 Posts: 52 Member
    Congratulations on hitting the 100’s!! With your determination your smash your goal! Good luck
  • nanlmille
    nanlmille Posts: 14 Member
    I too aspire to reach Onederland, so your success is inspiring! I have dropped from 235 to 226 so far (in 40 days) so I am off to a good start. Keep up the progress!! :D
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    katkins3 wrote: »
    Congrats! Have you decided on your (non-food) reward?

Not sure yet. I did have some food rewards today though! I’d really like to do something new with my hair, but I’d prefer to drop more weight first. Maybe I will spoil myself with some exercise equipment.
  • natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    We have similar stats and goals. Hitting onederland is also my first big goal. And, I would also like to get around the 175 range as well.. I started my journey in May @ 229 , currently around 204-205. This is inspiring! Keep it up!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    natmadc wrote: »
    We have similar stats and goals. Hitting onederland is also my first big goal. And, I would also like to get around the 175 range as well.. I started my journey in May @ 229 , currently around 204-205. This is inspiring! Keep it up!

Looks like you are killing it! In two months you've dropped as much as I have, but it's taken me 5 months lol. Good job!
  • tlsvas
    tlsvas Posts: 10 Member
    uzhag57jagj9.jpeg
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Congrats to you!! Feels so good to reach that goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!