Day 1: Starting Over

Options
24 hours ago, I stuffed my face with Wendy’s to appease my 340 pound flesh. No more. Little did I know that minutes after stuffing my chubby face, I would go searching around this app, only to find a supportive community that would inspire me to pick myself up and try again. Thank God for that. I’m ready to start over.

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is a dang fine community indeed. Feel free to add me -- my starting weight was 318 in February 2019, closing in on 60 lbs down.
  • JordanS9592
    JordanS9592 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This is a dang fine community indeed. Feel free to add me -- my starting weight was 318 in February 2019, closing in on 60 lbs down.
    Add me please! Idk how to do that yet lol.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

You can do this. We're here to support you through the process.
  • JordanS9592
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Welcome to the community! <3

You can do this. We're here to support you through the process.

Thank you
  • lindablueeyes21
    lindablueeyes21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I just started back myself feel free to add me
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey if you need someone to chat with and keep ya motivated feel free to message me.
  • JordanS9592
    Options
    Hey if you need someone to chat with and keep ya motivated feel free to message me.

Thanks bro
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No problem. Message me lets see if we can help eachother meet our goals.
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we stumble. Sometimes we even fall. What is important is that we pick ourselves back up, dust ourselves off, and start back forward. Congratulations on taking your first steps forward again. That first step is something to be respected.
  • martin_james08
    martin_james08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this as well and find myself stumbling more often than I'd like to admit, But I keep on going and hope to eventually engrain a new healthy lifestyle that comes naturally to me. Keep on going mate, it's important to never give up. I cant speak for yourself but the spontaneous, mindless eating can be a problem for me. If you can relate then hopefully some motivation from each other and the fitness community will help.
  • vane000
    vane000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my first day too after a big fallout. I would like to keep in touch to motivate each other.
  • JordanS9592
    Options
    vane000 wrote: »
    Hi this is my first day too after a big fallout. I would like to keep in touch to motivate each other.

I’m always down for that.
  • JordanS9592
    Options
    I'm new to this as well and find myself stumbling more often than I'd like to admit, But I keep on going and hope to eventually engrain a new healthy lifestyle that comes naturally to me. Keep on going mate, it's important to never give up. I cant speak for yourself but the spontaneous, mindless eating can be a problem for me. If you can relate then hopefully some motivation from each other and the fitness community will help.

I definitely can relate, and the support will be a huge help.