Looking for a smart watch

Options
I've only ever used Fitbit but my charge 2 isn't compatible with my samsung s10+
Can anyone recommend one that's any good not to pricey maybe around the £150 ish mark
I've looked at so many but sure which to go for
Thank you

Replies

• peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i have the fitbit charge 3 and i really like it. i bought it because it was one that offers an all day burn count. but also has all the features you will want for data points. and i didn't want a big square one nor did i want to spend alot. it was $159 canadian.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I have a hybrid watch (Skagen) which is my daily driver. Does alerts and counts my steps which is all I need on a day to day basis.

For times when I need more functionality I bought an Amazfit Stratos. It's basically the exact same functionality as a "Garmin VivoActive 3 Music" without the Garmin price tag.
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Depending on what you are looking for from the watch Id recommend the Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Ill be buying one myself very soon.

Can control your music from it, receive messages/alerts, will count your steps and track exercise including swimming, and in the UK retails at £35.

I have the Mi Band 2, have had it for years - a FitBit using friend of mine saw it and converted immediately, saving big bucks on the way!

The Mi Band 4 looks like a significant upgrade and suits my needs perfectly so Ill be getting one as soon as they are in stock.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    All depends on what you are looking for it to do. I have been using Garmin and have been very happy with the product and price. For just tracking and some connectivity the vivosmart 4 looks good. I run and like to have GPS tracking so I just recently purchased the vivosport and have been liking it. I used the vivosmart HR+ for about 2 years prior to that. The vivoactive looked really nice as well for something that looks more like a watch.