Side post

Options
This is a follow up to my kidney post.
I'm a previous obese kid but I lost weight but then I tried to bulk since September or October 2018 and I might have but now I'm losing weight even though I'm trying to lean bulk

If all my lifts went down and I lost weight way more than I wanted, should I just stuff my face and cheat day every day? I currently TRY to do 5-6 days a gym but work is now only allowing me to do not even 1 hour maybe 3 days a week.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    How about you trying to find a happy medium between "losing way more weight than you wanted" and "cheat day every day"? :)

Why did you lose way more weight than you wanted? Were you logging your food? Eating back exercise calories?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above, why does it have to be one extreme to another.

You aren't gaining? Add more calories. Start with an extra 100-200 calories and increase every few days or weekly until you are. Too full? Make it liquid calories or a smoothie.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,681 Member
    Options
    Eat a handful of nuts. That will add calories and nutrition. Or a sweet potato. OR some brown rice. Or some cheese. There are a lot of ways to get calories and nutrition.