Looking for friends

Options
Like many other people on this site, I had some success before falling off the wagon in a huge way for a long time, but I am back to make this happen. I'm looking for friends who stay active here and post a lot and motivate and cheer others on. If you are the type to look at everyone's diary, I'm cool with suggestions on how to make my meals more awesome but not so cool with people who want to be my mom and yell at me when I'm short on my leafy greens.

About me:
- married
- childfree
- cat lady
- city-dweller
- have 35 pounds to lose
- have PCOS and Hypothyroidism
- loves cooking and adventurous dining experiences
- is fairly active with walking but desperately needs to get a fitness routine going
- needs more sleep
- obsessed with K-beauty
- always planning my next vacation
- cannot be trusted with a credit card in Target

If I sound like someone you would want showing up in your feed, then add me!

Replies

• haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Im looking for help to stay motivated. Easier to stay on track with people who share the same goals.
  • RxBarbie
    RxBarbie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on and off MFP for years, with a few IRL friends who no longer log on. I definitely feel better and stay on track so much better when I’m logging on everyday and especially when I used to have people popping up on my feed to watch and cheer on. A little about me.. my name really is Barbie :) I’m 34, married, no kids, 2 Great Danes and 10 chickens lol. I mention that because sometimes my workouts include cleaning the coop.. promise, it’s a workout! I’ve always been semi-active, but I really want to get in better shape and have more consistent healthy eating habits. If anyone else reads this, please feel free to add me as well!
  • jdt242
    jdt242 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi

Add me if you like;

Mid 30s
    Female
    Active - run, yoga, weights, gym
    Following 1400cal diet plus exercise cals
    Consistent

Jess
  • jiujitsudad15118