Help with viewing my recent posts

Options
GretaGirl8
GretaGirl8 Posts: 274 Member
I thought there used to be a way i could see the posts I recently posted so I could see if someone responded. Not just the discussions I started but ones I replied to. Other than scrolling down the forums. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    There is an option under preferences to show a notification when someone replies to a discussion you have participated in.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    The first thing I do each time I visit the forum is to check the threads I've commented on.

1. click on Search
    2. click the little arrow/triangle at the end of the search bar (next to the magnifying glass button) this will reveal additional search fields
    3. click in the 'Auther' field, start typing your username and select your account name from the list that pops up
    4. click search

This will show you all the threads you've interacted with.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    The first thing I do each time I visit the forum is to check the threads I've commented on.

1. click on Search
    2. click the little arrow/triangle at the end of the search bar (next to the magnifying glass button) this will reveal additional search fields
    3. click in the 'Auther' field, start typing your username and select your account name from the list that pops up
    4. click search

This will show you all the threads you've interacted with.

This is good for the app version, for the web version click on notifications and then replies.