90 Day Support Group...down 28 lbs since 1/1/2019...need 14 more by Oct. 11, 2019

Options
Hey You Wonderful People-

OK so we are half way through 2019....I have made progress but have a 90 day goal. Need to drop 14 pounds....who is with me?

I can use the support and will lend you mine.

I feel better but have a long way to go! Started at 272, weighed 244 today and need to be under 230 by my next Doc visit.

Gonna do it by eating good, excercising, drinking less, sleeping good!

Join in,,,,lets hear your story!

Jay!

Replies

• Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Come on! Let’s go! Share your story, your progress and your goal!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I’m interested. I have slipped and am heavier than when I started. I am not sure why- probably a lot of factors. I am 184#. Goal 164#. Today is my first day again, not a great day but I did have some restraint.
  • Slider678
    Options
    Awesome! Let’s do this together!
    dlm4mom wrote: »
    I’m interested. I have slipped and am heavier than when I started. I am not sure why- probably a lot of factors. I am 184#. Goal 164#. Today is my first day again, not a great day but I did have some restraint.

• dlm4mom
    Options
    Well my first day didn’t turn out that great. Could have been worse and tomorrow I will do better.
  • Slider678
    Options
    One day at a time!
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I’m in! It’s my birthday today, so no better day to recommit. I’m a stress eater and I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress lately and need to get things back on track.
  • Slider678
    Options
    Welcome! Let’s get this thing growing!
  • dlm4mom
    Options
    Doing a little better. I need to start packing my lunch. I am way over 500 calories for lunch buying food at work. I also need to find a lower calorie breakfast that won’t leave me starving at 10 am. I am finding it hard to be truthful on the food diary- so stupid- I don’t understand why I do that when I am the only one who sees the diary.
  • Mishilovescolours
    Mishilovescolours Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am doing Keto way of eating. It’s been about three months and I’ve lost fourteen kilos. I have been up and down the scales(mostly up) for over fourth years.
  • Mishilovescolours
    Mishilovescolours Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not fourth-fourty