Looking for MFP motivation & Support

Options
jwice78
jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
I have had this account for a few months but only really started using it recently
Started 280
Recently 260
Goal weight 200

I have a Crohn’s dieseasec which makes it a little tricky to eat many vegetables and fruits but I’m trying the keto diet with what I can eat of course little variation of everything whatever can help to lose these pounds 😞

If you have Chronic illness too feel free to send me a message we can help each other and motivate one another anyone is welcome to add me as a friend =)

Replies

• OtherBill23
    OtherBill23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job on your progress to date!
  • TXMelRuns
    TXMelRuns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    👋 I am trying to lose weight with MFP, while managing chronic illness as well. It can be a tough balancing act between pushing yourself and recovery. Great job on your weight loss so far!

I have severe asthma (the “puts you in intensive care” kind), and chronic sinus infections that have required 7 surgeries and counting, to manage. The latest surgery was only 3 weeks ago, so I am trying to get back to eating right and exercising after weeks of junk food and prednisone!

I am currently 205, where I have been stuck since having my youngest, 3 years ago, with an initial goal weight of 180. I would love to connect with you to hear more about how you managed to lose weight while also managing Chron’s Disease, and so we can encourage each other to live our fittest lives while managing chronic illness!