KETO support and accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• bootayliiousx3
    bootayliiousx3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Trying to do vegan keto and keep eating processed crap and end up eating more carbs ! Great seeing all of these. And 20 grams of net carbs or regular?
  • shynn3
    shynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Trying to do vegan keto and keep eating processed crap and end up eating more carbs ! Great seeing all of these. And 20 grams of net carbs or regular?

I may not be vegan keto but I understand how hard it is eating processed crap!! LOL I have watched so many YouTube videos on how to find keto snacks and meals that you can buy at any grocery store. Finding this my fitness app really keeps me accountable. Logging all my food and then after I have logged I scroll all the way down to see my nutrition facts. Which tells me my macros. Like carbs and fat and protein. When I see that graph I feel so much better about myself. My limit is 20 g of carbs and so far I’ve been keeping that. Yesterday was horrible for me , Because I almost broke down and ate some cereal. I am a sugar fanatic to the core. All my best to you, stay strong! We can do this!
  • shynn3
    shynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hey All, tell me what you lost in your first week, please!! I’m interested in the difference’s!! Also, what is it you struggle with the most on keto!!!! I am here to support you!!!
  • Chakhmah
    Chakhmah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been doing keto for 33 days and down 24 pounds. First week was a lot of water weight and had major headaches the 4th day ( assuming that was due to sugar withdraw) but it’s been truly amazing as someone who at crap and didn’t even think about what they were eating. So much energy and not feeling hungry!! Hardest thing for me is eating enough calories and fat. I miss corn and bananas the most, lol. Please add me for support! Thanks!!
  • FoodExercise
    FoodExercise Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, first evening yesterday without any carbs!😊 that is big for me