NSV in the literal storms of life

Options
Tropical Depression coming through - Thunderstorms and Lightening at walk time. Could have rolled over and went back to sleep.
Discipline means not caving to how you feel but completing the rituals which bring results. Popped in the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. By the time I finished that it stopped raining - made it around the big block once (16 min instead of 55 min walk) as soon as I got back to the house and started to stretch at the mailbox the skies opened up. Perfect timing Lord!
Did AM Yoga and tonight I will either go to Zumba class if it doesn't get cancelled or work lower body at the gym after work. Will need to get rid of the anxiety from the phone and radio alerts going off constantly about the Tornado warnings and Flood warnings. It's gonna be a fun day!

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Great job sticking to it! This is what builds habits. My mantra a few years ago became, "It's what I do." Anytime I didn't want to go, or if someone asked me, "How do you stay motivated?" I just said those 4 words. And then I go. Now it's a great habit. The workout I have has nothing to do with my motivation to get it done. Good workouts happen. Crummy ones too. Just get it done :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Tropical Depression coming through - Thunderstorms and Lightening at walk time. Could have rolled over and went back to sleep.
    Discipline means not caving to how you feel but completing the rituals which bring results. Popped in the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. By the time I finished that it stopped raining - made it around the big block once (16 min instead of 55 min walk) as soon as I got back to the house and started to stretch at the mailbox the skies opened up. Perfect timing Lord!
    Did AM Yoga and tonight I will either go to Zumba class if it doesn't get cancelled or work lower body at the gym after work. Will need to get rid of the anxiety from the phone and radio alerts going off constantly about the Tornado warnings and Flood warnings. It's gonna be a fun day!

You're a first class winner and all time champion, period. YAY YOU, so impressive=BOOM!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,523 Member
    Options
    Many times I find that the best workout is the one I didn’t feel like starting, but made myself do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!