I live by quotes so what is yours?

Options

Replies

• cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    A woman is like a tea bag ~ You don't know how strong she is until you put her in hot water!
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A friend tells me this all the time:

“Do or do not... there is no try.” Yoda

The Most Powerful Person In Your Life Is You
  • MaggieMaeB
    Options
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emmerson
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    " Put on your red shoes and let's dance the blues..."
  • honeyvee89
    honeyvee89 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If Plan A didn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. You'll find a way!
  • Sunshine61761
    Sunshine61761 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is very simple...ONE DAY AT A TIME..ONE BITE AT A TIME...LET TOMORROW TAKE CARE OF ITSELF!:happy:
  • RaeRum82
    RaeRum82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There are 7 days in a week. Someday isn't one of them!
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    There are two types of people in this world: Those who finish sentences and those

There's 10 types of people in this world. Those who get binary, and those who don't.
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    "Everybody, one day will die, and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person that's hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said..

Haters gonna hate!"
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."- George Bernard Shaw
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My current favorite four ...

You can't change your destination overnight
    But you CAN change your DIRECTION overnight

Gain Control, Lose Weight
    Lose Control, Gain Weight

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

If you change nothing, nothing will change
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    To go fast, go alone;
    To go far, go together.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Winston Churchill

Also, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

Sir Mix-a-lot
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    "Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves - or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth." Ayn Rand
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    A bit long, but...

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes”

With this in mind, if i catch myself getting angry or stressed about things, or anything negative, I just say "attitude" to myself.
  • Stasse716
    Options
    "Nothing tasts as good as being healthy feels"

"Yesterday you said tomorrow"
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Winston Churchill

This one made me giggle....just having a picture of Winston Churchill rapping is enough.