Looking for Petite Friends!!

I'm 4'10 and looking for people 5'2 and shorter who have similar weight loss goals. :)

My UTG is 110 pounds. Currently 130.5.

Replies

• Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    I am five feet. Looking to lose between 50 and 60.
  • annobrien876
    annobrien876 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 4ft ten trying to loose 50 pounds add me
  • DivaDreamer77
    DivaDreamer77 Posts: 76 Member
    Bump!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    4'9" here. Down 82-83 pounds from heaviest weight (190 pounds).

I'll send a friend request. (I'd love a few more mutually supportive friends.) :)
  • 72mossy
    72mossy Posts: 5 Member
    I’m 5ft 2 and looking to lose 24lbs. Our calorie allowance sucks and even at full tilt exercise I’ve never burned more than 450 cals in one hour.
    My biggest problem is stamina, I can diet for 3 weeks and then hit the hormone munchies and then don’t return to healthy eating for another 2-3 months undoing my 3 weeks of effort.
  • orti3841
    orti3841 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there! I’m 5’1” and 44 years old. I have hypothyroidism and have never been very disciplined when it comes to diet and exercise. To date, the most I’ve ever lost is about 7 pounds and then I fall off the wagon. I have lots working against me in this process but I’m doing this because this sedentary life I live has started to take a toll on me. I just can’t live this way anymore.

My UTG is 120 pounds. Currently at 133 pounds.
  • SimpleMachine2019
    SimpleMachine2019 Posts: 4 Member
    @72mossy our calorie allowance DOES suck, especially coupled with our relatively low calorie burn. My biggest challenge is portion control - it's so easy to mindlessly consume a quarter (or more!) of my daily calories in one fell swoop if I'm not careful. I'm 5'1" and trying to get to 105 lbs - am very close but can't quite shed the last few lbs. I'm starting to think that maybe I need some other goal that's not scale related, or maybe I'm just at the weight I'm supposed to be at.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    I’m a shade over 5”2 if anyone wants to add me.
  • bennygirl1
    bennygirl1 Posts: 12 Member
    I’m 5’1” and need to lose 30 lbs. I go through periods where my “give a d***” is busted (to quote a country song I like) and I regain the weight I have lost plus some. Need others who can relate - we can motivate each other.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    we have Petite group here.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    46, 5'2" @ 109 currently. Lost 8 lbs so far. Goal is 105-102 range.

Started out with no muscle tone, no definition... just blah.
    But after a year working out at Orange Theory, I have muscles. 💪💪🤸‍♀️🏃‍♀️
    Continuing to shed fat and building definition!!
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    I'm 5'2" I have 15-20lbs left!
  • holigoil
    holigoil Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I am 46 and 5’2” and have 30lbs to loose. I am on a 1300 calories a day with moderate exercise ( walk between 10-15k steps, bike 3-6miles a day with weight training every other day ) and I am down 2 pounds at 20 days. I could use the support!
  • darshemail
    darshemail Posts: 18 Member
    If you have an Open diary feel free to add me...mine is open as well and I am always looking for food ideas on this frustrating low cal goal. I'm 5'2.
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    I’m 5’2.5”ish if that counts!! 😝 looking to lose 10-20 pounds!
  • preciousEMT
    preciousEMT Posts: 6 Member
    I’m 5’1” and have about a hundred to lose whic I think is more than most here. But if anyone wants to add me or whatever I’m game.
  • shortylove016
    shortylove016 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 5 feet currently 139, but want to go back down to 120.
  • mittencat77
    mittencat77 Posts: 137 Member
    I would love to! I am 4’11 and currently 112, down from 120 in May. Trying to get down to 100 again after a serious injury that left me unable to do any exercise at all for three years. Would love the support from other petite women. It is so much work when you are small, but every pound lost seems to make a big difference too :)
  • KIC127
    KIC127 Posts: 20 Member
    I’m 5’1” and have about 15-20 lbs to go to get to my goal.