Sweating to the....80s? 90s?

Anybody remember sweating to the oldies? Well, now the oldies are the 80s and 90s - exactly the music that I love.
Are there any aerobic / dance routines online that are 80s and 90s based? Looking for something fun but not too hard. Impact is terrible on my ankles and knees right now, so just looking to get moving to something I enjoy.
Thanks!!

Replies

• spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,674 Member
    If you can find a radio station or playlist with the songs you enjoy, you can make up your own routine.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    80's ?

90's ?

I see a Mix-Tape in your Future:

1*oWeQLfDKNh0xM4bH-iuW0w.gif
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member

You might have better luck with actual videos from the 80s/90s than anything new. Have you checked your local library? Mine has a bunch of old ones on DVD.
    If you check YouTube for “low impact 80s” you’ll find a bunch, spandex bodysuits and everything. There’s even a few full length Richard Simmons videos like “dance your pants off”
    https://youtu.be/cP5zdy591cQ

• naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    teanahk wrote: »
    You might have better luck with actual videos from the 80s/90s than anything new. Have you checked your local library? Mine has a bunch of old ones on DVD.
    If you check YouTube for “low impact 80s” you’ll find a bunch, spandex bodysuits and everything. There’s even a few full length Richard Simmons videos like “dance your pants off”
    https://youtu.be/cP5zdy591cQ

This is the best thing I've seen today!!
  • Anybody remember sweating to the oldies? Well, now the oldies are the 80s and 90s - exactly the music that I love.
    Are there any aerobic / dance routines online that are 80s and 90s based? Looking for something fun but not too hard. Impact is terrible on my ankles and knees right now, so just looking to get moving to something I enjoy.
    Thanks!!

I'm not but I love your killer frost photo
  • Nwakego108
    Nwakego108 Posts: 1 Member
    Look up Gina B. on YouTube. She does wonderfully energetic 1-mile power walk routines: 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and more. She also has her Tribe followers on FB where monthly challenges are posted. Check her out.