• MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Snickers, Jerk Chicken, and Fries :tongue:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    My food weakness?
    60 lb sacks of potatoes. It's not that they are too heavy but they are awkward and thus make me feel weak.
  • xtrasmall
    Options
    some ice creams, good naan bread, yogurtland froyo w mochi, iced coffee, some dark chocolate stuff, caramel, almond butter, fruit n sweets n good cheese hehe
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    10 pm. I eat all the foodz after 10 pm regardless of where I stand for the day. I don't start binging until after 10 pm, but once the bell tolls, it's on like donkey kong.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Omg, I have the HARDEST time saying no to a lot of food!! Lol
    -Chocolate Milk (I know that's a drink!)
    -Taco Bell
    -Reeses
    -Lava Cakes from Dominos...

What are your food weaknesses?

This cheeseburger that I'm eating right now. LOL. Hey, it's my first fast food treat in about 3 wks. Yes to the Reese's and Lava cakes. Did you know that chocolate Almondmilk tastes just like chocolate milk? You should try it. Each 8oz serving is 3g of fat and 120 cals. They make sugar free Reese's and I can't tell the diff. If you're sensitive to sugar alcohols, be careful, though.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    i think this picture i took after spending some time cleaning the fridge may answer the question.

cheese_sm.jpg
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Bread and pastries. They are the worst. I can't stop eating them, they give me TERRIBLE gas and make me feel bloated :sad:
  • angelgoone
    Options
    Homemade tortillas by my mom, menudo made by my mom, and grilled chorizo links...

I just cannot resist!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Homemade tortillas by my mom, menudo made by my mom, and grilled chorizo links...

I just cannot resist!

Tell your mom to stop cooking for you. LOL
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Apple pie
    Banana bread
    Carrot cake

:(
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    For me, none of my traditional vices are a problem, but NUTS have become my biggest weakness latety.

I took a cholesterol test a few months ago and found my LDL (bad) cholesterol was way down, but so was the HDL (Good) TO improve the HDL levels, I've been trying to eat more 'good' fats. (Fish, avocado, and nuts).

I've been finding that since I added nuts to my eating plan that I find myself devouring them and have trouble stopping at just a modest portion. I must like having salty snacks again as I've totally avoided Frito-Lay type snacks all year. I had to stop buying the flavored almonds/pitachios (I would go through half a can of the Wasabi almonds or a huge portion of chile flavored pitachios a night which in addition to being high calorie was giving me lots of sodium) and just go with the plain ones. Also had to stop keeping them at the desk at work (would much away too much at even the plain variety) and have the small portion size at home at night.
  • khannickwechanged
    khannickwechanged Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Peanut butterrrrrrrr. Hands down. Can't resist the stuff.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I looooooooove chocolate!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!
  • Chiefbeast
    Options
    COOKIES!!!!!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Bread would be first (I bake a lot of homemade bread...mmmm!) but cheese comes in a close second. Bread + cheese...yikes! Very hard to resist!

Add butter to the homemade bread and cheese and you've described my late night snacking menu!
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Japanese food and cheddar and sour cream chips!
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Gryos!! Especially the 100% lamb ones. I can sit down and eat two Gryos, loaded with tazikia suace, a huge Greek salad, and drink ice tea, and be fat and happy.

I. Love. Gyros.
    Also, large amounts of pasta, any kind of frickin' pizza, cheesy gordita crunches from Taco Bell, french fries, CHIPS, Cheetos, restaurant food in general (besides salads), BROWNIES. I don't care for candy at all, but frickin' fresh baked goods are amazing. MUFFINS!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Costco's Kirkland Signature Pecan-Cashew Nut Crisp with Cinnamon Apples + Peaches.

It's like a combination of apple pie and peach cobbler, in nut-cluster form. It's crack. Sweet, crunchy, chewy, cinnamon-y CRACK.
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Beer.