GoLo Release supplement

Has anyone heard of tried this?

I saw a commercial for it and looked it up on line, the website both gave too much and too little info... From what I can gather, it's a supplement to help with metabolic issues, but then some of the reviews talks about the diet you need to eat with it, but the website makes no mention of it being a special diet.

I plan on asking my Dr. what he knows of it, but I'm curios if anyone on here has heard of it.

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I heard of it, but didn’t know. I was curious so I googled it. Looks like you pay about $100 for 90 days of their supplement, + a book that helps you know what to do. The main 3 ingredients may be magnesium, zinc, and chromium. There are other ingredients, but this website didn’t think they were as important. Other than that, CICO and exercise.
    My opinion after seeing the website= the booklet might have some good information, but all the same information is probably right here on MFP. You can get magnesium at Walmart for Maybe $5 to $10. Most people either get enough zinc in their diet, or can get enough by adding one or 2 Brazil nuts a week to their diet, or you may be able to get a pill at Walmart also. I think Most people get enough chromium in their diet, but I know pills are easy to find and cheap. Or you could just take a multi vitamin to make sure your bases are covered. So if having all the information laid out for you in a booklet is worth $100, it might be right for you. But if you don’t mind looking around a little, you can get the information here for free.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Don't be scammed.
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Thank you all, I'm sure you're all correct, but it was an intriguing idea....
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    2baninja wrote: »
    Thank you all, I'm sure you're all correct, but it was an intriguing idea....

It's intriguing because that's the way to reel people in. ;)