Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Reason for starting

DebraW70
DebraW70 Posts: 5 Member
My reason is I have gotten way off track and I am missing what I had worked so hard for a couple of years ago. I have gained some weight back but not all of what I had originally lost but I miss my healthier lifestyle! I am seeing those I love going through health struggles from disease brought on by lifestyle choices and I know what I need to do to prevent what I am seeing. So here I am to help cheer others around me on, give encouragement, an ear to listen, share a recipe or workout and hope that what I put out will come back to me!

Replies

• llastrose
    llastrose Posts: 5 Member
    Honestly im on the same boay. My health has been down hill for two years and its time i accept its my weight and poor diet. I want to make better decisions with my food so here i am :) any tips to stay full longer without overeating? And what to do when i get hungry