Recomp/Rest days/Activity levels

Options
I'm still trying to lose a few % of fat and it's a struggle with cutting calories. I keep getting fed up, end up having a mad couple of weeks then trying again. Ultimately I want more calories than I get given!

I have been looking into recomp for a while and would like to give Stronglifts a go at the start of October. I'll have 3 weekdays to follow the programme once my eldest starts school in September and I have time to save up for 2 weeks of 3x personal training sessions to really go through it and make sure I'm doing it all correctly before I go solo.

I'm currently doing body pump 3x a week which I enjoy doing but I can't increase the weights often enough to push myself due to the high reps and it's probably better to follow a proven programme. Can I do it as well as Stronglifts say on a Sunday morning?

As of September I'll be walking for roughly 2 hours a day with the school run whilst pushing a puschair. 3 days a week I'll be doing the gym for 1-2 hours then 3 days a week I work as a waitress for 5/6 hours so can I set my activity level to very active?