A Struggling Binger

Options
Hello everyone, I'm Kay (for short). I'm 27 y/o & I'm a 12-year binger on the search to peace and happiness with myself, my body. I'm looking for support & encouragement, and I'm looking to do the same for others as they embark of their journey. Please feel free to add me. <3 Thanks in advance, I look forward to supporting you!

Replies

• jheinlein81
    jheinlein81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a binger, too. I keep hopping on and off the wagon and struggling. I'm Jen, nice to meet you!
  • Fitsie411
    Fitsie411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am struggling as well, for 15 years now. I am so ready for a change, I need it more than ever. Looking forward to supporting you! I’m in my late 30s with three kids and want to be an inspiration for them 💕
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kay, this is Ann. I've struggled with food binges for over 40 years, but MFP has helped me to finally get control of my eating, and I've lost over 65 pounds. I still have binges once in a while, but get right back on track as soon as possible. Those last ten pounds to lose have been a real struggle bcuz of occasional bouts of "I don't care" spells, resulting in shoving crap in until I am disgusted with myself. Each time I recover, I feel a little stronger in my resolve, and wish I could overcome this, but it's a lifetime habit that's hard to shake. Keep the faith, you can do it!
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Your not alone!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

Best wishes for a healthy lifestyle.